For more information and to subscribe to the Fight Club E-News Letter go to: http://www.fight-club.ca/
Lately I have been asked many questions about changing behaviors. I guess New Years is fast approaching – LOLSo I found something that might help all of those people that want to know how to change any behavior, any habit?
Here is what you need to do:
1) Identify the habit you wish to change.
2) Identify what you want to change it to.
3) Raise your energy level
4) Practice the New Habit
5) Fail successfully
6) Start over again.
Most people fail because they…..
1) Know what they don’t want, but not what they want.
2) Don’t raise their energy level before attempting the change
3) Don’t understand the cyclical nature of life: you have to fall off the horse many times before you really learn to ride.
Anyone who has maintained a regular exercise routine knows these things, organically: in other words, they already know everything they need to know to succeed at anything they may ever wish to be, have, or do in life.